Little food
Little of everything

I've had big
Man have I had big

Give me a little.

copyright poetography 2009

08-20-2009 at 12:28:08 AM

Re: Little

I've never been impressed with Big. not to be suggestive,but 'tis how you utilize it. cool hmm

Last edited by BraveMoon 08-20-2009 at 12:28:50 AM

08-20-2009 at 07:15:08 AM
  • poetography
  • poetography

Little

excellent metaphor ..................
not from my home is a strip of beach.....on the barrier beach are some really huge summer
mcmansions.so BIG ..some look like hotels.......it looks like they are never used..no sign of life
always service trucks in the driveway, plumbers, heat ac repair, landscappers,
no sign of kids playing....... on the other side of the beach, when i ride my bike..is a place where people park campers and RV's.... when I go down there ..everybody is having a grand ole time.. camp fires ..neighbors sharing stuff.. kids all over running around..food, drinks.. music..so much life in that little RV camp...and the entire park is not as big as one single lot of a quiet mcmansion...my observation.........
so you are right about size vs. use..some might agree

08-20-2009 at 07:30:30 AM

On the mark, go furthur and consider the otherside of the blow, some might say that the little RV lot peoples are not living up to thier full potential... but then are the people who own vacation shoreline homes allowing thier "potential" to over run the real things in life? Opinion and perspective, Does it get your bag!?

08-20-2009 at 07:32:38 AM

big heart
big love
big dreams
big dissapointment
big heartache
big trouble
big pain
big picture
big passion
big apetite
big life
big death
long journey

there is no rhyme or reason to size or shape, only truth and purity prevail hmmm

08-20-2009 at 07:38:14 AM
  • poetography
  • poetography

Little

everything is an appearence to the mind of the viewer.. so nothing can be measured

08-20-2009 at 08:24:55 AM

Nothing can be Objectively measured...? to say nothing can be measured implies possibly that nothing has signifigance, I have read your words, they affected me, significantly...., Port, that is provocative, the elephant holds no bearing on the ant...? --- Please pardon me, I am leaving for work now, I will check later where this conversation lead, it was intriguing at 6 am, Wah'do!

08-20-2009 at 08:34:58 AM
  • poetography
  • poetography

Little

if two people go to an art museum and look at a picasso..
one love it the other hates it..
so: it is good art or bad art
emptiness is the ultimate truth....things or events do not project themselves.. they are only percieve by the awake mind of the person experiencing them at that moment in time..
so picasso's is loved and not loved.. where does that but picasso.. some people love cats others hate hate.. cats .. the cats dont change ...they are cats ....haved a nice work day

08-22-2009 at 03:47:59 PM

Re: Little & Big

Poet, Bravemoon and Portis,
Here is a poem for you to ponder!
(Now I will go and post on my page)

Little said to Big:
"We have so much to give,
you give some,
I'll give alot
then those without
can say that they're not."

Then Big said to Little:
"I'll give a majority,
you give a minority,
then those with some
can say they've gained notoriety."

Little replied to Big:
"I have more than I need"
Then Big replied to Little:
"So do I, is my creed,"
Both of them gave to those
with more, more than they would need.

Big and Little agreed
that they've won,
for philanthropy is a
blessing whether
you're a Little acorn
or a Big sun.

ginga
smile

08-22-2009 at 04:43:01 PM

'Ography, thank you for the support to my point
and Ginga, Nice, I'll comment on your Prof.

08-22-2009 at 05:56:35 PM
  • poetography
  • poetography

Little

big and little lived happily ever after ... but big looking in his gargage and he still
realive he had 2 snow blowers - 3 lawn mowers, 4 bicycles and 2 regrigerators..so he called
the vietnam vets to come and get waht was left...
and then go to work on his basement .........................

08-22-2009 at 06:15:09 PM
  • poetography
  • poetography

Little

I was wondering if you could all welcome jefferson76 to OP
he wrote a wonder ful first poem . He is a pure blood Native American
the decendant of a medicine man and the last in his blood line .If you could pass the word id appreciate it .

Thank you

08-24-2009 at 11:54:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetography

I was wondering if you could all welcome jefferson76 to OP
he wrote a wonder ful first poem . He is a pure blood Native American
the decendant of a medicine man and the last in his blood line .If you could pass the word id appreciate it .

Thank you

where-zee-at? gulp

08-24-2009 at 12:03:24 PM

And a little salt goes a long way.
I get a kick out of the kids on line arguing about "who is the greatest guitarist alive."

The flames fly because in their minds the center of the universe exists only in the perceptions which have their genesis in that persons emotional universe.
Any of us who rant (and I do from time to time) must keep the big picture somewhere handy to refer to when necessary. big surprise

08-24-2009 at 12:54:11 PM
  • poetography
  • poetography

Little

all life is a perception by the human viewer of the object ...so there are billions of realities on the planet

Poetry is either something that lives like fire inside you or else it is nothing, an empty formalized bore around which pedants can endlessly drone their notes and explanations.

Unknown Source