Original Poetry Forums

DPS ll CHALLENGE TRILOGY

09-04-2009 at 08:22:04 AM

DPS ll CHALLENGE TRILOGY

DPS ll The Original Challenger on this site, After a short hiatus back and better than ever..Copied by many , Envied by most....Often Imitated never Duplicated!
This will be challenge #2. the challenge, the rules and the prizes, surprised
TRILOGY
A series of three poems,each featuring a different time but connected to each other.
A main Character that pops up in each one or a main theme that will draw them in to one.
1.....AUTUMN PEOPLE
2.....SCARE ME
3.....FROST BIT
Bring on the drama,the fun, the Horror, lift us up, drop us and then do it all over again, Three times..........................
RULES (please follow them)
1 Do not post your poems on the forum, put them on your profile with your others, just list the fact that you are done so I and others can visit your profile and view them there.
2 Challenge Ends Sunday the 13th. at 6 pm, your time, wherever that may be. grin

I have decided to award a 1st. place for each title in the trilogy and so on,
3- 1st place, 3- 2nd place and 3- 3rd place plus honorable mentions (YEAH)
and three other prize groups.
LOL for most humorous .... OMG for most surprising and (What the Frell) WTF for I can't believe you posted something like this.........GOOD LUCK and HAPPY POETRY

Favorite Quote from the Bard; By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes!

PHOENIX

09-04-2009 at 05:16:35 PM

Re: DPS ll CHALLENGE TRILOGY

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

09-04-2009 at 05:35:56 PM

Also next week I will have a simple challenge too for all who just want to write one.

09-04-2009 at 08:37:15 PM

The last challenge, "When God comes knocking on your door" What happened. Where can we read the winning poems?
I am new to this, please forgive me if I missed something.
Thanks.

09-05-2009 at 09:24:02 AM

thank you, a lot of poets are taking notice, hope we all have fun doing this.

09-05-2009 at 09:46:39 AM

beautifuldeath just posted one on her profile, The TRoll pt.1 check it out. poetic freedom and expression the sky is the limit and it all comes from inside each one of us.....remember a Trilogy means 3 , a series of three separate poems that form a continuation of a theme or character..so far all entries are great, Thanks PHOENIX

09-05-2009 at 02:34:52 PM

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

09-05-2009 at 11:15:23 PM

A trilogy of three seperate poems that are related to each other by characters,or a main theme, that which will draw all three together, I have done a trilogy and posted to my profile. NOMAD pt. 1,2,3. if you have questions i will be happy to answer, PHOENIX
TRILOGY
A series of three poems,each featuring a different time but connected to each other.
A main Character that pops up in each one or a main theme that will draw them in to one.
1.....AUTUMN PEOPLE
2.....SCARE ME
3.....FROST BIT
Bring on the drama,the fun, the Horror, lift us up, drop us and then do it all over again, Three times..........................
RULES (please follow them)
1 Do not post your poems on the forum, put them on your profile with your others, just list the fact that you are done so I and others can visit your profile and view them there.
2 Challenge Ends Sunday the 13th. at 6 pm, your time, wherever that may be. grin

I have decided to award a 1st. place for each title in the trilogy and so on,
3- 1st place, 3- 2nd place and 3- 3rd place plus honorable mentions (YEAH)
and three other prize groups.
LOL for most humorous .... OMG for most surprising and (What the Frell) WTF for I can't believe you posted something like this.........GOOD LUCK and HAPPY POETRY

Favorite Quote from the Bard; By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes!

PHOENIX [/quote]

09-06-2009 at 03:52:48 AM

did part one of the trilogy. Chapter 1:Afternoon Tea

09-06-2009 at 02:19:49 PM

A very good start for a trilogy Sydney, hope to see 2 more parts to the tale, Phoenix grin

09-06-2009 at 02:23:59 PM

http://www.originalpoetry.com/a-childs-dream_2

another chapter of mine. I had a help from a friend with one of the verses

09-07-2009 at 12:31:06 PM

http://www.originalpoetry.com/chapter-3-the-last-alaskan-thought

my 3rd and last part of the trilogy

09-08-2009 at 09:05:16 PM

Sydney, very good job on the trilogy, but it looks like your not done yet, keep up the good work, Rick grin

09-08-2009 at 11:35:06 PM

Re: Re: DPS ll CHALLENGE TRILOGY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix9

Sydney, very good job on the trilogy, but it looks like your not done yet, keep up the good work, Rick grin

i know. it seems like im founding out the hard way. i thought i was done. but i guess the readers are wanting more.

09-09-2009 at 10:45:57 PM

heres the start of Trilogy 2.

http://www.originalpoetry.com/trilogy-2-chapter-4-knowing-the-old-woma

09-09-2009 at 10:46:05 PM

heres the start of Trilogy 2.

http://www.originalpoetry.com/trilogy-2-chapter-4-knowing-the-old-woma

09-10-2009 at 01:32:31 AM

2nd part of trilogy 2

http://www.originalpoetry.com/trilogy-2-chapter-5-the-dying-woman

09-11-2009 at 05:50:45 PM

I wrote 3 poems, that I hope meet the criteria set. Please review and let me know what you think. Thanks. Rizz1

Last edited by Rizz1 09-12-2009 at 01:03:57 AM

09-13-2009 at 08:38:04 PM

cool hmm

http://www.originalpoetry.com/poet/EinStud

My poems for the trilogy contest are submitted.

Peace Out, EinStud

big surprise big surprise

09-14-2009 at 12:44:45 PM

results will be posted later. today

Poetry is what gets lost in translation.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.