What’s a waste of time?
Every reflection in a mirror
can not reproduce itself.
My wasted time, your busy time.
So many mirrors.
Tic- tock ,tic-tock.

09-30-2009 at 01:04:38 AM

Re: Busy

time is the most valuable thing there is ... love your observations, as usual ... thx for posting! smile

09-30-2009 at 07:03:23 AM
  • poetography
  • poetography

Busy

The value of travel is that you see others cultures and get away from the endless pounding of information to conform to on societies ways -- if you read behind the the lines of everything we are being told is that we should work ourselves to death- why?

because the advertisers want us to have the money to afford all the things they are selling -and then when we get sick from working and unhealthy leisure activities like eating and watching COMMERCIAL TV - they are right there to sell us the drugs to make us --maybe get better--- did you ever hear a drug commercial say -if you lose 40 pounds - excercise and reduce stress - eat more fruits and vegtables you most likely will not need this medicine --of course not !

we are also not encouraged to save - we are encouraged to go out and buy and build and get new cars all the time --we are made to feel guilty when " housing starts " are low like somehow it's our fault that we cant' afford to go our and buy a new house in that field that used to be a nice apple orchard--
once i saw that all this was a form of propoganda that i had fell for for so long - i saw the light --- began to calm down --very little i need - if i dont need to much - i can save more - the more i save - the more time i can make for -health- travel- excercise - friendships- family-reading - writing --etc etc ---

so busy to me was a vicious circle that fed upon it elf and took me 3 years to break it in a controlled way .. thanks

Poetry is what gets lost in translation.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.