Original Poetry Forums

"AUTHENTIC LIFE"

12-29-2009 at 10:00:05 PM

"AUTHENTIC LIFE"

AUTHENTIC LIFE is a part of Mr. Matthew Kelly's "Rediscovering Catholicism" book.

I was asking my partner working for Master in being His other servant, Matthew...

Master said we will have calamities, earthquakes and other disasters because He's only asking for all people to, talk, speak, pray or call on Him right?...

Yes He wants us to be at our best version but within the process of being in our best is through talking, asking or praying to Him because He wants to be the core of every person's life.

When Master said "Be-all-you-can-be", He wants people to pray but He's not commanding them because He wants "Freewill", all of us have a judgement day and when that comes, be ready to be placed where you should be.

Purgatory is now crowded because of the people who past away. Just by thinking, I can hear those people crying and asking Master why did He not do anything. Master said "I gave you freewill to follow what I want and to be in my apostolic ministry to obey the law..." I asked Master if I can just let people hear because they don't know...

I am one of His servant who's guiding and passing this message to everyone I want to see all the innocent people when I die and born to "eternal life".

FOSTERING INNER LIFE is the transformation of ordinary activities into prayer by speaking with Him, storytelling or sharing our daily activities, calling or asking Him.

I thought we go to school to search what we want to do or work for our temporal need for as long as we live. Nowadays, we lose sight of the great value of work, consequently work becomes less of joy and goes more on the drudgery side.

We must remember that the interior effect that our work can do is to help someone be at their best version and when we're at our best, it is the exterior fruit of our work.

In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite.

Franz Kafka (1883-1924) Czech writer.