Original Poetry Forums

SERVANT OF GOD...

02-04-2010 at 11:58:40 PM

SERVANT OF GOD...

I want everyone to know, I am basing my poems in life because of this, I copied it from my email to people... I really care for all people who already past away...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Rory, thank you if you will help me learn about Web Design. You feared about my thirdsus pension from the college, they are with those who don't have any clue of what they're getting in to and I don't blame you. I figured that most people needs to know the fullness of the truth. I'll forget myself and offer it to people for them to know the fullness of the truth so they can save themselves.
I thought to copy and what I emailed today to Mr. Greg and the supervisor.

I do not know if this is necessary to let you see I am not crazy and as a proof that I am indeed a Servant of God from His only one true Church. I mean other people are so funny, they're saying they're a Prophet just like Prophet Muhummad. When he told the Jews and Christians his revelations and did not acknowledge, he was disappointed but because he became rich, no one can touch him as he continued converting people to Muslims and he did not acknowledge knowing the Son of God that placed almost all the Muslims in the purgatory. I think he's still there until all Muslims are under the true Christian, the Catholic or Roman Catholic Church.
As you can see in what you'll read, even the person working there does not believe me, so don't worry you're not alone.
I am a sinner as I confessed to Fr. Alex (Pastor of St. Andrew Catholic Church, Daly City) and it made me employed to Him (God) in advancing the good of my soul and obtaining to be in everlasting life. I think I said this to Mr. Greg, even the Catholics can be in the purgatory depending on the amount of your Venial sin.
VENIAL SIN- is a type of sin which is not as great as Mortal sin and those who stepped over the ten commandments especially the greatest commandments.
I thank Ms. Jackie for giving me the Ceasar salad with bread yesterday, I was shaking because I was hungry and drank the "Nescafe" coffee drink that I have. I was talking to Ms. Laura and she's so funny she thinks by her saying she saw God in heaven, told her the (Greatest) commanment "Love one onother" I would believe especially after her saying she had 2 divorce and Catholic Church do not have divorce or don't believe in it because God wants a family and not being within Catholic Church.
I mean even I did not see God, only in dreams when I saw Sacred Heart of Jesus answering people who past away all under the flame, it looks like a big swimming pool saying "WHY DID YOU NOT DO ANYTHING" Jesus answered "I gave you free will" after that, I volunteered to let the people who are still living to know the fullness of the truth" then I woke up, I did not feel the heat but drank water because I was thirsty then went to go the restroom to go pi... and I don't know how many times I will say this although the previous ones was not really complete, so this is the complete version of my dream and I have a very strong faith.
FAITH- is the evidence of the unseen.
I am not making you respond, only if you want to because you already know what I need to know from previous emails... as I said, it sounds like a fairy tale but I cannot change what's true.

I have sinned and offended Master[God] which made me be employed in His service.
I am just starting and both of you are with the first group of people who knew.
Mr. Greg, I am a servant of God, because I've previously comitted sins which made me be employed in His service.
I really care for the people to have a chance to hear the truth. I highlighted the most important ones but all of it needs to be read.
I told you Master [God] gave you to me because you can be a tool to help people save themselves after death.
The one true Church is Catholic or Roman Catholic and people who are outside His Church has no salvation (life) and will be 24/7 in difficulties for a very long time.
Don't get me wrong Catholics like myself who is currently employed in His service can be in the purgatory as well that's why to advance the good of my own soul and obtaining everlasting life, I'm doing my services for His people.
You've heard my gratification on Psycho Therapy. I am walking very slow w/o a cane because of the prayers of the people and my very strong faith.
Faith is the evidene of the unseen. If you believe you can do it, you will. Some can have a shorter wait and some are longer. Master will give what you deerve if you believe.
I will be picked up 1:45pm for 3-4 appointment for that "My story" tomorrow and on the 18th (not sure), 3rd Thursday, I will go to Karaoke...
I need to speak with you or need to see the SSF station... I plan to just attend the Fun Group at True Hope to see how it goes so I can maybe be ready for SSF because I'm doing my work for Master at home.
I also called Ms. Angela because I also plan to go there every Mon at 12pm just to look around and see what I can do.
I told you that God wants me to do my services for people and you're the angel who will direct me.

Poetry comes nearer to vital truth than history.

Plato (BC 427-BC 347) Greek philosopher.