Original Poetry Forums

Another question

04-08-2010 at 02:39:45 PM

Another question

I have posted a recent comment on another forum about Adult sarcasim. I have had some people read it and a few have commented on it. I have been around these hallowed halls for many of moons, and I have continued to haunt you in the chat rooms and reading rooms. I have posted work here and commented on quite a few of you poets but for the last year things have been slugish from my end. When I have tried to talk in the chat room as of late I been getting a poor response to my off beat sense of humor. I have gotten booted out, for creating an illusion of insults yet not bold faced doing it. I tried getting back into the room again under another name and the same narrow minded person booted me out again because of some sarcasim I had directed to them. I was told I could get back but as of late I am completely locked out. Maybe I am just not wanted here I don't know but when I came back I have heard a great deal of you want me back so. Tell me what should I do? If you have any suggestion please let me know, as for the B colored canine I have to say this. You are just one person and you should allow people that don't share your views have the same rights they give you what ever fool gave you the right to dismiss someone for speaking thier mind should have their own head checked out. your truely Plot121cool smirk

Poetry comes nearer to vital truth than history.

Plato (BC 427-BC 347) Greek philosopher.