Original Poetry Forums

WANTED ! WANTED1 WANTED! URGENTLY WANTED READERS!

09-12-2010 at 10:23:23 AM

WANTED ! WANTED1 WANTED! URGENTLY WANTED!!

09-12-2010 at 10:28:10 AM

RE: WANTED ! WANTED1 WANTED! URGENTLY WANTED READERS!

Hey now my friend.....I have been reading and commenting all morning and even found some new poets I did not know and added them as friends so I can see when they post and read more...........Ima workin,,,,,,,,ima workin.......lol........loves ya ashs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cousinsoren

URGENTLY WANTED O. P.Readers!
MOUURNERS NEED NOT APPLY

Poetic journalism isn’t dead yet! But you are helping it to die!

Original Poetry is on its way to the morgue! But you can help it to reach faster by not reading other poets’ creations.

Mourning is not encouraged. Please wear bright colours to the funerals, should you helt to convert OP into a cemetery.

Think about it!

09-12-2010 at 10:49:39 AM

Y

Last edited by cousinsoren 09-12-2010 at 10:53:32 AM

09-12-2010 at 10:49:39 AM

You are a good poet, Apag! You don't need my funereal "massage"..........LOL YEAH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"massage" ..............LOL

I mean to read you very soon. Chao!

Last edited by cousinsoren 09-12-2010 at 11:07:20 AM

09-12-2010 at 10:59:27 AM

Well Cuz .. I agree that OP has become a little stagnant over the past year .. but I do not see it dying as you do. I see a lot of people whom I consider friends getting frustrated with some of the politics of the site .. but that does not mean they are jumping ship. If they are angry .. it just means they care enough to feel and voice it. OP has been a sanctuary for many and a great forum for expression and release for all. I think the site has some issues .. but again, not as dire as you believe. Have you visited any other poetry sites lately? .. I have and I can tell you that OP has a lot more life in it compared to the ones I've checked out. I understand why you might have come to the conclusions that you have, but people live very busy lives these days, and may not have the time they once did to read, write, comment or attend poetry school. But, they do all of these when they do find the time. I think we all need to help re-energize the site by doing our own parts to keep it active. For example, I just recently added a video i made to my facebook page to hopefully entice my friends to visit OP .. who knows it might just bring us new readers and possibly encourage a few closet poets to post their work here as well. If you would like to see the video I created .. visit my page .. it is posted under title: Take My Hand If You Dare (Video) I think if we all pull together and do something to help generate some interest in OP that we can breathe some life back into it. grin

09-12-2010 at 11:16:58 AM

I can see , My Fiend,Knight, that you will not permit yourself to be numbered among the MOURNERS...................LOL ...........valiant in Knight and nature.

You seem to have a legal mind, and I appreciate your reasoned and enthusiastic defence of OP. . My "funereal massage" is a martial cry to OP poets who ,like myself, are deeply engaged in circumventing the harsh realities of life.

I plan to view your video! Thanks.

Last edited by cousinsoren 09-12-2010 at 11:18:44 AM

09-12-2010 at 11:16:59 AM

I can see , My Fiend,Knight, that you will not permit yourself to be numbered among the MOURNERS...................LOL ...........valiant in Knight and nature.

You seem to have a legal mind, and I appreciate your reasoned and enthusiastic defence of OP. . My "funereal massage" is a martial cry to OP poets who ,like myself, are deeply engaged in circumventing the harsh realities of life.

Poetry is finer and more philosophical than history; for poetry expresses the universal, and history only the particular.

Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC) Greek philosopher.