Original Poetry Forums

Hey I'm new here

06-17-2009 at 09:46:13 PM

Hey I'm new here

Hey everyone, I thought that I would tell everyone about myself...I have been writing poetry since I was 13 years old and I'm just now starting to get where I want to share my poetry with the public...I don't really know where to start so if you have any ideas please let me know...I want to make friends here....BTW my name is samantha cheese

Last edited by sammia 06-17-2009 at 09:49:37 PM

06-23-2009 at 01:05:19 AM

Re: Hey I'm new here

I'm new as well and I don't know my way around too much either. I'm mainly a reader. I love to read just about everything. Since I've been going through a transition in life. I'm exploring new things to read to re-new my mind. I want to explore my most inner being and so far the poems I've been reading has been doing just that. I'm shanacakes. This is great and I'm going to try my hand at a little poetry. I do have much to say. excaim

06-23-2009 at 01:12:03 AM

Re: Re: Hey I'm new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanacakes

I'm new as well and I don't know my way around too much either. I'm mainly a reader. I love to read just about everything. Since I've been going through a transition in life. I'm exploring new things to read to re-new my mind. I want to explore my most inner being and so far the poems I've been reading has been doing just that. I'm shanacakes. This is great and I'm going to try my hand at a little poetry. I do have much to say. excaim

Hey shanacakes its nice to meet you. If you need help with anything there is a chat on your profile and u can as any of them on there. Everyone that I have talk to on here are really nice and its easy to make new friends that have so much in common with you.

sammia cool smile

06-23-2009 at 07:42:38 AM

I eased by Shanacakes but me no see anything to peruse! Are ya holding out?

07-03-2009 at 10:07:48 AM

i'm pretty new as well. i've seen u in chat and i'm glad u took advantage of that. like u and probably most of us, i started writing young, usually as an outlet for my angst. i look forward to seeing u around and remember we all have pretty much one thing in common: those who know us call us the "weird friend" they have. welcome to the show. cool smile

07-03-2009 at 07:42:58 PM

hey I'm new here too. I have submiteted some pieces and I am finding that as I read the writings of others my own writing and brain improves!!!

Last edited by Hanna 07-03-2009 at 07:43:12 PM

Poetry comes nearer to vital truth than history.

Plato (BC 427-BC 347) Greek philosopher.