Original Poetry Forums

ENDINGS

09-03-2009 at 04:23:41 PM

ENDINGS

Ok i wanna see what you've got. pretend you're life is ending. now write about it. it doesnt matter how u write about it. you could be dying of old age or an infant type death. whatever it is i wanna hear what you think. for a sample read my poem "the end" and start posting. lemme know what it's called and the best one ill let u know. the prize is a secret

09-03-2009 at 06:45:22 PM

Re: ENDINGS

Hi Ravoya, I have a poem The Journey 2. It's the second half of a poem written about the journey through life for my daughter and I. The first half is she and I from her chilhood to adult and the second is my growing old and us having to say good-bye.
Hope it's what you want,
TS smirk

Last edited by bandit1192 09-03-2009 at 06:46:12 PM

11-02-2009 at 04:23:46 PM

well no one had nething good since only one person posted. so this challenge will be open for another week. then who knows

11-03-2009 at 08:31:08 AM

My postings, "BOA CONSTRICTOR" & "BOA CONSTRICTOR II", are about how it feels to die with awareness from the perspective of the human body.

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

A poem begins as a lump in the throat, a sense of wrong, a homesickness, a lovesickness. It finds the thought and the thought finds the words.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.