Original Poetry Forums

Absolutely consumed with unconditional love from an unlikable person or med

09-08-2009 at 08:40:48 AM

Absolutely consumed with unconditional love from an unlikable person or mediocre acceptance from a person you’re completely infatuated with

Which one would you choose?

1. Absolutely consumed with unconditional love from an unlikable person resulting in endless individually centered attention

2. Mediocre acceptance from a person you’re completely infatuated with rendering you as the want-e instead of the wanted

3. Swallow, drink, and or smoke something that creates a delusional situation that temporally allows you to create your own personal connection needed to satisfy yourself

09-08-2009 at 07:56:21 PM

Re: Absolutely consumed with unconditional love from an unlikable person or med

None of the above. See "Zen stick" & "Girlfriend" on my site for the data. rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

09-08-2009 at 08:12:15 PM

Hi there, devaamido. I read zen stick. I don't know what the puzzle is here, but the poem tells of your love and marriage to a woman who turned out to be dissatisfied with your growing old, and either left you or divorced you to run off with someone younger...

gogant

downer

09-08-2009 at 08:17:29 PM

Yup! That's about all there is to it! Thanks for reading it. I read that as category #2 in Kittylynn's original question.

Last edited by devaamido 09-08-2009 at 08:21:35 PM

09-14-2009 at 06:38:47 AM

LOL! The choices are numbing. Hmm be loved but not love back, or to love and not have it returned, and lastly hehehe the weeble wobble effect with the gratuitous nature of wOOt falling down. Dang all three I lose something so I close the case and say no deal!

Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion.

T. S. Eliot (1888-1965) American-English poet and playwright.