Original Poetry Forums

DPSll challenge returning

10-30-2009 at 12:54:37 PM

DPSll challenge returning

I am going to start my challenges again, sorry for delays and not seeming to finish. Losing my best friend jeanieblu to cancer, a friendship and love that lasted over 40 years was hard to take, but I know she would want me to continue to write and express what i love to do,We all take a journey, here and beyond, just depends on the time and your destination, take care of yourselves,you are all you really have....PHOENIX

10-30-2009 at 03:53:30 PM

Re: DPSll challenge returning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix9

I am going to start my challenges again, sorry for delays and not seeming to finish. Losing my best friend jeanieblu to cancer, a friendship and love that lasted over 40 years was hard to take, but I know she would want me to continue to write and express what i love to do,We all take a journey, here and beyond, just depends on the time and your destination, take care of yourselves,you are all you really have....PHOENIX

Welcome back, Phoenix! Its good to see you back. Loss is a tough thing to get past. Its always good to take some personal time. I look forward to your challenges.

-Papa Paczki snake

11-03-2009 at 09:42:16 AM

Re: DPSll challenge returning

This Year I think we all have gone through some monumentous changes in our lives and I am not amune to the factor of change. So well Lets cast the die, I myself have been dealing with some laptop issues but am l am planning to do some things shortly UPA will be up and running again here in a couple of weeks please take care and see you in the challenge forums dude Plot121... cool smirk

Poetry is either something that lives like fire inside you or else it is nothing, an empty formalized bore around which pedants can endlessly drone their notes and explanations.

Unknown Source