Original Poetry Forums

MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION-Your decision will last forever

01-19-2010 at 04:02:03 PM

MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION-Your decision will last forever

My soul is visiting places when I’m asleep and one place is purgatory. I am very concerned when I saw the people who passed away in there mad at Sacred Heart of Jesus saying “WHY DID YOU NOT DO ANYTHING?” God or Jesus answered “I GAVE YOU FREE WILL” that was when I interfered, “I volunteer to let the people who are still living to hear the fullness of the truth and they’re free to do their will” then I woke up thirsty then went to the restroom. This is serious, I read the Catholic bible and it is true, God or Jesus is visiting people when they are asleep.

I want to see you in everlasting life and most people in America is outside church, and when you’re outside church you have no salvation (life) and you will be in the purgatory FOREVER. Think about it real hard, do not forget it and I strongly encourage you visit http://www.mycatholicsource.com/mcs/guide.htm, look for “Challenged to Non-Catholics”, study , read it and whatever you may find about the fullness of the truth, it’s very hard to accept and ask God in your minds to help you. He is always listening and with you.

Do You Wonder Who Jesus Is?
* As is clear from Sacred Scripture, Jesus Christ is true God and true Man. He is the second person of the Blessed Trinity. Christ the Lord - also called Emmanuel and the Word - took on human flesh, being born of the Virgin Mary. He is the Messiah promised since the fall of man in the Garden of Eden (cf. Gen. 3:15). In order to atone for the sins of man, He was crucified, willingly died, and was buried. On the third day, He rose from the dead. He ascended into Heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. Before His death, He performed numerous miracles, taught heavenly doctrine, and commissioned certain men to act in His place (men whom He equipped with the necessary power). He also founded His Church - the Catholic Church - (called his "body") on St. Peter in order to bring men to salvation, and He continues to act as its invisible head. He remains physically present in Catholic churches throughout the world in the Holy Eucharist

SAYING “CHURCH” IS ONLY ONE TRUE CHURCH, CATHOLIC AND TRUE CHRISTIAN, FOUNDED BY JESUS CHRIST AROUND YEAR 33.

Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion.

T. S. Eliot (1888-1965) American-English poet and playwright.