Original Poetry Forums

Mirror

03-11-2010 at 04:24:11 PM

Mirror

Mirror, Mirror where is the light to keep me away from all of the shark bites,all of the wolves and animals who want to destroy me ,I see them and they see me ,my instinct is telling me to defend myself cause they'll show no mercy,i always thought life would be sweet as a reeses piece or even a hersey,there are haters against me and are mad cause i ignore them ,in the name of God no weapon that is formed against shall not prosper, I want the fame like a actor who receives an oscar , if i could live a live full of fresh air I would feel just right and proper, my life spins out of control like a busted up helicopter, I stay under investigation, because of the reason my head is above water,is it because I went from no cents to progress as a man full of common sense, Iam in a place of greatness because i am in a state of mind of being a soilder millitent, mirror ,mirror i see what is good ,i know i can succeed because obstacles are wood and with my ambition i chew through like a termite hungry for the wood,my strength is my friend that I wear like a Jacket with a hood

A poem begins as a lump in the throat, a sense of wrong, a homesickness, a lovesickness. It finds the thought and the thought finds the words.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.