Original Poetry Forums

Gogant has a riddle...

04-14-2010 at 05:54:01 PM

RE: Gogant has a riddle...

Hey, G! I just figured out the answer today, and I got online after school, but alas, y'all figured it out without me. Thanks for the laughs!
(And it most certainly was not a plug, just a bit of random humor)

05-25-2010 at 07:37:42 AM

Why did the turkey cross the road?'''''''''''''''''''''Ah, ah,Gogant

The answer is: Nobody knew why

How about this one?

The centipede missed his train...oh! oh!
The centipede missed his train!
Oh,oh! Do you know? Do you know
Why the centipede missed his train?

How green you are ,
How green you are, how green,
IOg,oh! if you dont know, don't know
Why the centipede missed his train. .

The prize? A holiday in Jamaica for two or for your entire family , if you are willing to pay for it...............LOL

Last edited by cousinsoren 05-25-2010 at 07:50:57 AM

05-25-2010 at 06:07:15 PM

counldnt find his shoes Marie

05-26-2010 at 12:16:58 AM

Hey cousin..........The answer to my riddle was......Because it wasn't a
chicken. Now., let's see if I can guess your rrrrriddle. The centipede
missed his train because he was making love to a female centipede....
I will pass on the vacation in Jamaica.......there is a lot of fighting
going on down there, even as I speak....

wink...........................................................tongue wink gogant..........tongue rolleye

05-26-2010 at 09:47:51 AM

Marie, Marie,
Was that feminine intuition?
Feminine intuition, dear?
You are very very near,
But not there yet, my dear,
How green ,you are how green.

Last edited by cousinsoren 05-26-2010 at 10:02:03 AM

05-26-2010 at 06:58:43 PM

RE: RE: Gogant has a riddle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springsize

Originally Posted by gogant

Now be serious here. Why did the turkey cross the road ?
Whoever guesses it first wins an autographed photo of Einstud
(if he can part with one).

ohh...........................................gogant

::: wondering if the prize is still available :::

Ok,

First I have to identify whether this is a country and there is hazardous political flag attached to your question.

Next I must investigate whether road pertains to Beach Blvd, CA or a one lane path through the moutains of Istanbul.

This Reader is Internet-Slow ... but will be back with periodic summary reports from her various travels looking for this answer.

Haha i live on Beach Blvd.

05-26-2010 at 07:06:30 PM

He didnt have shoes

05-26-2010 at 11:41:40 PM

Seriously, cousin..............the centipede missed the train because
his watch had broken....so he stopped at a watch repair shop to
get it fixed.....the watch repairman fixed it and told the centipede
that it would cost him 20 bucks......the centipede told him he couldn't
pay him because he only had one cent to his name, so he had to guess
at the time the train was leaving....

grin

05-26-2010 at 11:41:41 PM

grin

05-26-2010 at 11:44:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogant

grin

Oh this was funny !!!

05-27-2010 at 12:08:38 AM

BARACK OBAMA: The turkey crossed the road because it wanted change! The turkey knew it was time for a change!

JOHN MC CAIN: My friends, that turkey crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the turkeys on the other side of the road.

SARAH PALIN: Kill it!

HILLARY CLINTON: When I was First Lady, I personally helped little turkeys to cross roads. That experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure right from Day One that every turkey in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn't about me.

GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the turkey crossed the road. We just want to know if the turkey is on our side of the road, or the other side of the road. It is either with us, or against us. There is no middle ground here.

DICK CHENEY: Where's my gun?

COLIN POWELL: Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the turkey crossing the road.

BILL CLINTON: I did NOT cross the road with that turkey. (And by the way, what is your definition of turkey?)

AL GORE: I invented the turkey.

JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the turkey cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, at the wrong time, and I was misled about the turkey's intentions. I will now remain against it.

DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this turkey doesn't realize that he must first deal with his problems on this side of the road before it can hope to deal with the problems on the other side of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his current problems before adding new problems to his life.

OPRAH: Well, I understand that the turkey is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the turkey learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this turkey a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live out the rest of his life crossing roads like the rest of the turkeys.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: We have reason to believe that there is a turkey. But we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road to see it for ourselves.

PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of some decent, hardworking American turkey!

MARTHA STEWART: No one called me to warn me which way that turkey was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs whenever the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information about this.

DR SEUSS: Did the turkey cross the road?
Did he cross it with a toad?
Yes, the turkey crossed the road,
but why it crossed I've not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain, alone.

JERRY FALWELL: Because that turkey was gay! Can't you people see the plain truth? That's why they call it the other side. Yes, my friends, that turkey is gay. And if you eat that turkey, you will become gay, too. I say we boycott all turkeys until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrases like "the other side." That turkey should not be crossing the road. It's as plain and as simple as that.

GRANDPA: In my day we didn't ask why the turkey crossed the road. Somebody told us the turkey crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

BARBARA WALTERS: Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the turkey tell, for the first time, the heart warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and thereby went on to accomplish its lifelong dream of crossing the road.

ARISTOTLE: It is the very nature of turkeys to cross a road.

JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the turkeys in the world all crossing roads together, in peace!

BILL GATES: I have just released eTurkey 2010, which will not only cross roads, but will also lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eTurkey 2010. This new platform is much more stable and will never crash or need to be rebooted.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the turkey really cross the road? Or did the road move beneath the turkey?

05-27-2010 at 12:45:07 AM

Wow Mike, you should be writing for Jay Leno.........these are classics...

snake..........................................gogant...................................vampire

05-27-2010 at 11:19:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balladeer

Amazing.... accurate, and very funny...

05-27-2010 at 07:57:07 PM

Hey Susan, can you imagine what kind of riddle Balladeer would put forth ???
With answers such as his, with a simple riddle about a dumb turkey, the
answer to his would have to be voted on by G. W. Bush........................shock

Springsize posted :

Amazing.... accurate, and very funny...

05-27-2010 at 10:49:51 PM

That is the most I've laughed all week......

05-27-2010 at 11:39:03 PM

Me? Put forth a riddle?? Uh-uh...those things are too tough for me!shock

05-27-2010 at 11:40:44 PM

Gogant has a riddle...

Okay, here is a tough one....
Lucy had it first Ethel had it last Mary Lungel had it twice until
she married Peter Stupid and never had it again. What is it?

Now Caity, hopefully we will get some good jester's answers, and
you might laugh all next week......

Quote:
Originally Posted by KtIrish

That is the most I've laughed all week......

05-28-2010 at 12:19:09 AM

Lovered face

05-28-2010 at 12:22:30 AM

The letter L in her name.tongue laugh

05-28-2010 at 12:32:10 AM

Obviously I suck at riddles....but it was funLOL

05-28-2010 at 12:32:28 AM

Bravo, Mike......but, I was hoping to get some corny answers to make
Caity smile, if only for a little while....
Okay, you got the solution first, so it is your turn........................surprised

Quote:

The letter L in her name.tongue laugh

05-28-2010 at 07:57:31 AM

hmmmm..let's try to make Ktirish smile..

Lucy had it first and Ethel had it last.
The thought of what
It could have been
Leaves this poor man aghast.

Mary Lungel had it twice?
My word, such gluttony!
Trying to figure this one out
Will be the death of me!

Oh, wait! Now I remember.
Lucy bought one at the store.
A novelty, or so she claimed,
She'd never used before.

So, in the middle of it's use,
Mary opened Lucy's door
And screamed "I've got to have that thing!"
It made poor Mary sore!

Then Ethel said, "Now it's my turn!"
And took the prize to bed
But woe was her. From Mary's use
The batteries were dead!

Now all is well for all three girls.
Lucy and Ethel smile.
They bought a ton of batteries
That should last quite a while.

Mary? Well, she moved along.
Now her life can't be sweeter.
Her name is Mary Stupid now
And she has her own Peter!!!
big surprise

05-28-2010 at 07:59:44 AM

TO PROVE HE WASN'T A CHICKEN!!...........................Ah! Ah! A,,,,,LOL

Great riddle! Smart answer!

Gogant, you crack' m rib! i go see mi doctah, an' sen' yuh dah damn doctah bill! LOLLOLsmilewinkcool grin

05-28-2010 at 07:59:44 AM

TO PROVE HE WASN'T A CHICKEN!!...........................Ah! Ah! A,,,,,LOL

Great riddle! Smart answer!

Gogant, you crack' m rib! i go see mi doctah, an' sen' yuh dah damn doctah bill! LOLLOLsmilewinkcool grin

05-28-2010 at 08:12:11 AM

Quote:

BARACK OBAMA: The turkey crossed the road because it wanted change! The turkey knew it was time for a change!

JOHN MC CAIN: My friends, that turkey crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the turkeys on the other side of the road.

SARAH PALIN: Kill it!

HILLARY CLINTON: When I was First Lady, I personally helped little turkeys to cross roads. That experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure right from Day One that every turkey in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn't about me.

GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the turkey crossed the road. We just want to know if the turkey is on our side of the road, or the other side of the road. It is either with us, or against us. There is no middle ground here.

DICK CHENEY: Where's my gun?

COLIN POWELL: Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the turkey crossing the road.

BILL CLINTON: I did NOT cross the road with that turkey. (And by the way, what is your definition of turkey?)

AL GORE: I invented the turkey.

JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the turkey cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, at the wrong time, and I was misled about the turkey's intentions. I will now remain against it.

DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this turkey doesn't realize that he must first deal with his problems on this side of the road before it can hope to deal with the problems on the other side of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his current problems before adding new problems to his life.

OPRAH: Well, I understand that the turkey is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the turkey learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this turkey a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live out the rest of his life crossing roads like the rest of the turkeys.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: We have reason to believe that there is a turkey. But we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road to see it for ourselves.

PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of some decent, hardworking American turkey!

MARTHA STEWART: No one called me to warn me which way that turkey was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs whenever the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information about this.

DR SEUSS: Did the turkey cross the road?
Did he cross it with a toad?
Yes, the turkey crossed the road,
but why it crossed I've not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain, alone.

JERRY FALWELL: Because that turkey was gay! Can't you people see the plain truth? That's why they call it the other side. Yes, my friends, that turkey is gay. And if you eat that turkey, you will become gay, too. I say we boycott all turkeys until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrases like "the other side." That turkey should not be crossing the road. It's as plain and as simple as that.

GRANDPA: In my day we didn't ask why the turkey crossed the road. Somebody told us the turkey crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

BARBARA WALTERS: Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the turkey tell, for the first time, the heart warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and thereby went on to accomplish its lifelong dream of crossing the road.

ARISTOTLE: It is the very nature of turkeys to cross a road.

JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the turkeys in the world all crossing roads together, in peace!

BILL GATES: I have just released eTurkey 2010, which will not only cross roads, but will also lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eTurkey 2010. This new platform is much more stable and will never crash or need to be rebooted.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the turkey really cross the road? Or did the road move beneath the turkey?

My, My,My! You got to be an American turkey to know why the turkey cfross the road!!....LOL

To have great poets there must be great audiences too.

Walt Whitman, American Poet (1819-1892)