Original Poetry Forums

UPA Challenge

11-03-2010 at 10:46:59 PM

UPA Challenge

I was up late tonight when I thought of a new challenge to ignite the group known as UPA. After pondering it over I wanted to do something that was personal to every author and get a better insight of themselves as well as their work as a whole. Wondering who has what it takes to be less self serving but to use their work as a true legacy as to what they leave to others if they shuffle off this mortal coil. So here it is….
You need to write a poem that best explains you as a poet your purpose for writing you conviction to the what message you want to convey across to not only your reader but to people as a whole. To explain why you write and what your life time goal is for the talent that God has given you. Because I am who I am I think I should place the first head on the chopping block and give you the title in here.

We will read all entries into this contest and we will judge your work too see if it fits who we want in the group. If it does then we will kindly send you a members agreement for UPA. I with the panel will select out of all the title that are written in this thread. So please leave title here and when you post your poem please say UPA challenge 1 at the bottom so we know it for this challenge. I will start sending out agreement on Dec 1st so please start writing. Thanks again and hope to see a lot of poems Plot121 Founder of UPA…..excaimexcaimexcaimexcaimexcaim

The Journey Started Here
http://www.originalpoetry.com/the-journey-started-here

Last edited by Plot121 11-03-2010 at 11:30:40 PM

Poetry is either something that lives like fire inside you or else it is nothing, an empty formalized bore around which pedants can endlessly drone their notes and explanations.

Unknown Source