Original Poetry Forums

The red bloody bra

12-08-2010 at 08:15:12 AM

The red bloody bra

i wear....red face....just talk about my new poemwinkexcaim

12-09-2010 at 10:49:14 AM

RE: The red bloody bra

The prose is different. The title confused me the most. Are you saying the color of the bra is blood red? Are you saying bloody like the British say bloody? Then I would say my bloody red bra. Or is this literal and for some reason there is blood on the bra? Then why?

I don't understand why your personality is controversial. The poem doesn't explain it. I'd like to see this poem either less random or more random. Hmmmm, but that is only me.

Well that is my critique. Please don't hate me for it. It is my opinion, and it is not better than anybody else's.

Peace Out,
Mootrolleyes

12-09-2010 at 02:17:08 PM

Actually Stefy is an extraordinary poet. She knows where she is going,
in the titles and the words. We readers have to feel with our minds, and
coast along with hers.....

Last edited by gogant 12-09-2010 at 02:18:01 PM

12-09-2010 at 03:20:39 PM

Um, she asked for a critique. I am not attacking her. I am just giving my opinion. Geeze

12-09-2010 at 03:28:01 PM

RE: RE: The red bloody bra

Quote:
Originally Posted by MootPoint

Um, she asked for a critique. I am not attacking her. I am just giving my opinion. Geeze

And a valid critique [opininon] it is—good job!—as a critic you asked all of the right questions.cool smile

12-09-2010 at 09:47:07 PM

Hey Moot, I meant no negativity towards you in my words……my words
were meant to give realization of Stefy's poetical prowess……nothing more…

Quote:

Um, she asked for a critique. I am not attacking her.
I am just giving my opinion. Geeze

12-09-2010 at 09:53:01 PM

Dah.....can any of us be concidered a true critic ? I don't think so....cool smile

Dahlusion Posted:
And a valid critique [opininon] it is—good job!—as a critic you asked
all of the right questions.

Last edited by gogant 12-09-2010 at 09:54:13 PM

12-10-2010 at 08:33:50 AM

I haven't read a lick of good poetry since I joined this crummy site.

- Joe King

Last edited by Hiporlacking 12-10-2010 at 08:35:30 AM

12-10-2010 at 02:13:46 PM

Quote:

The prose is different. The title confused me the most. Are you saying the color of the bra is blood red? Are you saying bloody like the British say bloody? Then I would say my bloody red bra. Or is this literal and for some reason there is blood on the bra? Then why?

I don't understand why your personality is controversial. The poem doesn't explain it. I'd like to see this poem either less random or more random. Hmmmm, but that is only me.

Well that is my critique. Please don't hate me for it. It is my opinion, and it is not better than anybody else's.

Peace Out,
Mootrolleyes

The red bloody color has many ways in this poem. The imagination of the reader is an important thing....you should find your own way in this only if you like....
Why should i justify my controversial personality?! I think that`s not necesserily
Thank you so much for the comment and analyse

12-10-2010 at 07:08:43 PM

Joe....I hope you are just joshing....if not, it would be interesting if you
started a new thread with your statement......just to see how others would
react......................seriously.............................gogant

long face blank stare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiporlacking

- Joe King

Last edited by gogant 12-10-2010 at 07:09:44 PM

12-10-2010 at 07:35:24 PM

RE: RE: RE: The red bloody bra

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogant

Joe....I hope you are just joshing....if not, it would be interesting if you
started a new thread with your statement......just to see how others would
react......................seriously.............................gogant

long face blank stare

Originally Posted by Hiporlacking

- Joe King

I thought he was Joe-King LOL

12-10-2010 at 07:45:16 PM

You know Cross, after I hit submit........It hit me...........joking.......cool.....

12-11-2010 at 08:04:24 AM

Quote:

Peace Out,
Mootrolleyes

Hi again Moot!
I like to justify that my poem has NOT a political idea
Thanks!

12-13-2010 at 11:00:51 AM

Thank you Stefy and everyone. I always have a problem giving my true thoughts on a write. It seems I always get attacked. You have to compare someone's taste in poetry to someone's taste in food. It is valid for someone to say they love Mcdonalds and hate the five star restaurants. It is their opinion. You can't say someone is wrong for liking a big mac over lobster bisque. Taste is subjective. I would have liked for someone to say the good points and why the poem in their eyes was so much a 10. That would have been valid. The poem is not bad, I saw you post it here and I thought I would give my opinion. There are many classic poems that I don't particularly like to read. That's just me.

I don't mind someone's honest opinion on the stuff I write. I don't pepper my writes with old style words or try to imitate the way classic writers write. Most all my poems I like to read over and over again. Just like my cooking, I make what I enjoy. If I enjoy it I hope others will. But if you don't enjoy my stuff I want to know why.

I think if anyone posts here, they should be ready for all sorts of opinions good and bad. My opinion is a moot point anyways. It is how you feel about poetry that counts.

BTW, I don't think Joe was kidding.

Peace Out,
Moot

Poetry is what gets lost in translation.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.